BLOGGER YARD SALE


The blogger yard sale was a blast! the crowd was "wild" and pretty awesome!
and it was such a pleasure to work with the fabulous & talented bloggers.
in this rare opportunity, I got a chance to work directly with kak bethanny.
she's pretty cool & nice & I'm very thankful for the great time!
not to mention tht I'm very grateful for the buyers! and now, there's no much piled unused stuffs in my home.
yeeaaay, epic success! :D

it was located in mazee, FX:



with michelle


with mira

with kak bethanny

THE CROWD:


kak heidy's booth which located besides ours ;)



"ayo cek bon!"

the tenants (exclude mbak retail therapy)

sonia's booth


sonia & kak diana's. wow, hectic!


talkshow w/ girlfriend magz & kak diana

and the pics from other blogs:

taken from: Diary of: THE RIOTOUS BELLE

taken from: hot chocolate and mint

the crew
courtesy: hot chocolate and mint

courtesy: glisters and blisters



cheers!
sartob

Comments

mirramie said…
thank you sar..
forgive me for the bad outfit hehe maklum dari kampus hehe.
grab it yaa

xoxo
Diva Zhu said…
love your necklace dear! :D

-diva-
ching said…
oh wowww. what a sale!
Diva Zhu said…
hey dear, wanna exchange link and follow each other?
can you put my link and follow me first? then i'll put your link too :D
Gilbert Ganda said…
hey sartob! thanks for your comment in my blog!
omg your booth and bethanny was fab! as you got so much vintage stuffs which are LOVE! I would love to go if you guys held another garage sale and if I got chance to go jakarta!

xx
anyway do you mind to follow my blog/link? thankyou!
vdcouture said…
so fun!! wahhh sayang banget aku ga pergi tob :( kamu ikut jualan juga ? so fun fun fun, envy much!


vdcouture
you're all awesome! hope there would be other next sales =) barbiejunk
ailovesamore said…
it must be a cool event !!
adain lg yaaaa :D
*sayang bgtt ga bs dtg :DD
congrats for the event :))

ailovesclothes.blogspot.com

~ailovesamore
Alviana Kalin said…
woot what a fun event!
Wynne Prasetyo said…
you must've had such a good time! :)
Edith said…
Looks amazing.

http://fashion-fantasies.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts