nikicio fashion show!



OHMYLANTA!!! I AM SO EXCITED!
i jst received an email from nikicio saying tht i got the invitation for

Nikicio:Femme Resort 2011 fashion show on Dec 15, 2010

well guess what,
i received TWO TICKETS and, i think i'll go by myself, so who wants one?


if you're interested to come, you may try to "persuade" me by:

1. follow my blog
2. follow my twitter: @sartob
& mention that you want the ticket
3. simply comment here that you've done all & i'll think for it ;)


cheers y'all!

Comments

cute outfit :)

wanna follow each other ?

xoxo
-T-
vdcouture said…
can't wait to see you there, and i'm totally drooling over your bunny ear dear <3

vdcouture
daraziivana said…
nice outfits dear !
your hair very cute !
wanna follow each other ?

daraziivana.blogspot.com
Reevo Saulus said…
YIHAAA ANOTHER MEET UP AT NIKICIO FASHION, DEAR :D
wow,,,interesting..

i hope i can get it and go with u..hehehhe

Popular Posts