superhero in disguise

a superhero in disguise
hiding beneath his tough heroic act whom people call in adoration
he, then looks so strong, his stare was convincing enough to trap people's imaginations of being safe
in fact, everything was just a dream
he was a fiction, and will always be.
yet, the clouded truth people always deny
that is you, yourself, is your own hero
for this scene i often called life

most importantly, there's a real hero whom i've always adore
whom never fail to keep me safe and sound
from the day i was born til my final breath
is my God, Jesus
whose face i've never seen
but his presence always console me

yes, he is my hero
who grows inside me to let me shine as a hero
to bring the best out of me
who let me contribute and be a part of this bizarre world
me, you, us in him will mould a hero in self
God is the key
be a hero in God ;)









alright, let's drop the formal speech & let me explain a little bit about the photos
so, i had this costume-theme meeting at my church and it went crazy as.
i didnt intend to wear a costume or such, but decided to bring my cat headband along just in case
and yeap, people came well prepared, so i put on my meow prop & ready to scratch you with loveeee
yes, i'm a modern type of cat woman :p



cheers,
sartob

Comments

Rosalinda Tjioe said…
Awww sarrrr these are so cute! Lucu bangettt kostum u hehehe ;D X

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com
Vania Clarissa said…
i've follow you now , my pleasure if you want to follow me back :)
thanks for your nice comment on my blog anyway :)

http://vaniaclarissa.blogspot.com
waw! lovely! seems you have a lot of fun <3

mind to follow each other darla? lemme know if you do:)

bellionducky.
Maria Flicka said…
Woww... It looks like you had a fun time :D
Thank you so much for stopping by!!! Lovely blog, maybe you want to follow each other? I'll follow you back for sure :)

Have a great weekend!

x♥x♥

"Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico"



Bernadeth said…
looks like you guys had tons of fun!

Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)
Yessica said…
Hahahah, it's so cute! =D
CAT WRANGLER said…
nope, i live in surabaya and that mall is the newest place in hometown! ;) btw i love the costumes!
trishie said…
Great costumes! Looks like so much fun
Dear, you are so pretty <33

Love your blog! <33

i am following you now. Mind to follow back? ^^

http://cindytanuwijaya.blogspot.com
Ayu Damayanthi said…
lucu bangeeet kostumnya :)))
Follow each other?


Kisses
Ayu
nice costume! ♥
visit my blog anyway.
tramivory11.blogspot.com
cheers!
nice costume! ♥ :)
visit my blog anyway.
tramivory11.blogspot.com
cheers!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said…
who's the girl in the flash tee?? I adore her!! <3
by the way, nice poem tob! baaggguuus!

Popular Posts