baker wanna-be

on this one fine day, my girls invited me to join them baking, while in fact, i have no talent in such thing.     
the sad news is, my mom is a baker (she owns a cake shop), my grandmother cooks like a pro chef, and i'm left with nothing...
it's not that i don't want to... i just SUCK 
thus, everytime i cooked, i've never relied on the taste. as long as it is edible, it's alright -_-

then after persuasion, "why don't i give it a try?" i thought
and so, here we go!








anyway, i just received my awesome new tights from my awesome sponsorOASAP!
i wear bright stuffs nowadays, yeah, you can tell ;)









 wore: vintage shirt, OASAP tights, bought at chadstone boots, bought at hongkong stripes bag, esprit coat

love the tights as much as i do?
click here for more info *pssssst, it's very warm & the quality was indeed good. plus it's very cheaaaap! no liessssss ;)






and introducing my new babies from OFFSPRING
(pencil ring & aztec necklace)
 please visit the page & click LIKE <3 *it's my new shop shop shoooopppp


ah anyway did you guys see my new highlights? i wanted to colour it in ombre but since it's too overrated, i dyed it red. well, it's actually a combination of red and brown-ish orange.
i'll show you a better picture soon!


cheers,
@sartob

Comments

kathy said…
Loving your tights!
Baker mum and a grandma that can cook well? Wow you must be surrounded by delicious food all the time. I'm super jealous ;)
xxx
wow ! your tights super bold, cool, and awesome!
My sis and my mom likes baking too :)
you made cookies? Send me one. hehehe

hug n muach,
Janangelical
Michelle said…
looks fun!! Anyway, I love to bake! *smirk*
omg i love your tights and boot so much! wanna follow each other? :)

i'm following you now.

cheers, Jessica
PHOSKINNY
@paramartha
Unknown said…
cute outfit! x

http://www.gabriellaolivia.com/2012/08/alley29.html
Anisacrament said…
Thank you for stopping by ! Really love your turquoise tight awesomeness!

www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

wanna follow each other let me know ;D

www.anisacrament.blogspot.com
yiqin; said…
love the blog <3 i just emailed you!
Unknown said…
cute accessories! and your outfit <3 so lovely
MI.NE
Michelle Angeline
Joshua Tjandra said…
hahaha how did the taste go anyway? they seem edible enough
Marcella said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate Rooney said…
Hello my lovely! Thank you ever so much for the lovely lovely comment on my post on my blog -STYLECOKE!

I am from London yes!!! You should come and visit :D :D

I genuinely love recieving comments on my blog, it means the world to me and I appreciate it lots, so thankyou :)

I'm following you, of course! Your blog is amazing, and inspirational, your style is incredible I love it, you have an amazing eye and I love the way you write too :)

I hope you continue to read my blog, as I will definately read yours, With Love,

Kate xx

www.stylecoke.blogspot.com
like your shoes, it's cool.
I like the color. :)
closetdream said…
Ohhh.. thanks!
Beautiful pictures!!
I love baking..cookies or muffins! I love..♥
Wynne Prasetyo said…
you do wear lotsa colors these days, it's cool! i love the tights they're so fun. hey i don't cook either! gosh.



WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM
Julian Tanoto said…
love that oasap tights ! <3

Journal J
Unknown said…
I don't think you're not very good at baking because the cookies look great & edible...I like your tights,you look great in them!

now following,hope you follow back..
Mitha Komala said…
those cookies seem yummy! i really love your boots and coat, you look stunning! <3 xx

Letters To Juliet
Twiggy.V said…
I like your blog!! gorgeous!! :)
I follow you!!
I hope your visit :)
XX
http://twiggy-violence.blogspot.com/
Owen said…
Love the tights!!! keren banget sihhhh :D
di Binus serpong nih, tapi sepertinya mau ambil univ hehehe lo?
btw what can I call you?
Anonymous said…
such a cute outfit! those tights are too cute :)


www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com
Karina Dinda R. said…
Loveeee your tights ^^

Join my giveaway, win lots of cute accessories for 3 lucky winners. Open worldwide till August 12th. Click here ˆ⌣ˆ
Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP
Jiglycious said…
love your tights!!
and same here too,
i can't cook at all :)

xo
www.jiglycious.com

Popular Posts