been missing

since my uni life is back, i might neglect this blog for quite a while 
deeply sorry about that, guys!


another talented indonesian singer has been detected!
and he's too good to be missed, so i'll just pop in his video and let you enjoy his voice


his name is TULUS and check his website out at musiktulus.com ;)


a couple weeks ago, i went to Southside Market which happened to be its first birthday! YAY! 



with the lucky Anne x hip hip hurray!






our new rings which one is your fav?










wore: vintage shirt & shoes, hugo pants, cotton on cardigan, sportsgirl bag, hongkong bowler hat


the real gangster - KARIN! *loooooooololololol*



anyway i'll be facing deferred exam this wed! so, wish me super luckkkk!
hihi

cheers,
sartob

Comments

yeah, uni life sometimes suck :(
wasted our times . hehehe
But, still lovely pictures from u.
Hope you a super luck EXAM >D

Janangelical
Adeayu Hadijah said…
welcome back!
I like your pictures!
my favorite ring is the blue rose one!

visit my blog ♥
Rosalinda Tjioe said…
Kiyut banget sih sarrr <3 Iyah uni emg stress!!! Apalagi finals T_T Welcome back <3

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
good luck for your exam :)
love all your pictures!
MI.NE
Michelle Angeline
Lily Fang said…
You look so lovely! Good luck with exams! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!
Floor said…
Welcome back, lovely pictures!

Loves, xo
CAT WRANGLER said…
i love the shoes! pretty!
Stephani Janet said…
aww, yuo seems had so much fun in the photos!
lovely!
glad you're back!
Stella Lunardy said…
lovely outfit here!<3
Jelena Dimić said…
Love the outfit, and the rings are perfect! I love the cameo one. ;)
I'm following you now. :D If you want, you can find me on: http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com
Have a nice day! Hugs and kisses! :*
Anisacrament said…
Good luck for the uni! love your mix matching as always!

www.anisacrament.blogspot.com
the shoes are just too adorable!

lisshandratanata.blogspot.com
thank you so much for dropped a nice comments on my blog.
your style is awesome!
Lovvvveee your cardi! Looking so comfy :D
Chintya said…
My fav ring? I love all of it ♥
So cute :')
Karina Dinda R. said…
Kadang emang uni life bikin stress tapi pasti ngangenin ntar ^^ You look so cute! :)

Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP
Owen said…
rencananya di raffles hehehe iya owenn :) goodluck yaaa uninyaa!! :D
Brooke xo said…
I love all those rings :) Those markets look great, wish I was in Melbourne, Sydney can be crappy sometimes lol

Brooke xx
Izzy said…
good luck with your exam! love the red bowler hat. such a cute addition to your outfit :)

metallicpaws.blogspot.com

Popular Posts