17

i had too much spare time and i've got no idea what to do anymore.so, instead of being a bother to my housemates, whining craps about HOW HOT RYAN GOSLING IS (yeah, i just watched Gangster Squad - where his hotness is literally overloaded), here comes the idea to browse through my treasures; old photos of mine.

i'm not much a narcissistic girl who loves being the center of the attention like ALL the time - but i do love being in the picture itself. it's like each shot has a different cryptic stories. and i love to keep the mystery hidden.



this one time before i turned 17- the glorious age where i can manage to do mischievous things "responsibly", i decided to keep this moment alive, where i get to see my old self stepping a new stage of life. well, it's necessary to have things that always remind you of good things right? it's not like you have a superpower that allows you to remember all of your past stories. 




the thing is, i'm not a model, i didn't (and still don't) have a perfect figure nor a pretty, commercial face, but at least i have the guts to be photograph. yes, confidence does count, ladies! so a wild idea occurred and i asked my friend to shoot me pre-"sweet" seventeen (i can't picture what will a "bitter seventeen" be) photos...

and there they are

i might have posted these photos 2 years ago, but, it never hurt to repeat the happy times, don't you agree?













and i reckon, this might be the largest smile/laugh i've ever had in 2010. and the good thing is, i can recall those days with the help of visual. well, technology doesn't really suck, huh?








photos taken by: Hilarius Jason


cheers,

Comments

Galaxy said…
OMG, I love those pictures ! They are so inspiring and you look beautiful.
(sorry for my bad English, I'm from Poland) ♥♥♥
Dreams-amaze-me said…
You have amazing things on your head! I want it all <3
Ruby said…
ya ampun sii eneng sartob baru 17 tahun?
HAPPY SWEET 17 BIRTHDAY yaa ❤
stay pretty and young :D
love the last photo with the biggest smile! haha

eh apa belom 17 sih hahaha klo belom disimpen aja buat kado ini comment ya :P
Unknown said…
cute..
love every your head accecories dear<3

Xoxo,Ila
You have some cool hats and headbands with ears! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

www.raindropsofsapphire.com
b e a t r i c e said…
Great blog and nice post, dear! I will be here more often, I'm ur new follower! Don't forget to visit my blog too !

If u like competitions & giveaways - like my faceboog page!
Unknown said…
Oh yes you look soooo awesome on the shoot. Happy belated 17 anyway :)

xx
crunchy cheese me
Ellyzabeth said…
really nice photoshoot kak <3 love
em all :DDD
Sabrina M said…
mi apah ini you sar ???? cute bangeeeettt . hahaha sukaaa:DD

Mrs. Aa said…
you do have gorgeous shots :D

warmest regards,
Miss Aa
www.miss-aa.com
Ariyani Sukma said…
CUTEEEEE!!! UBER CUTEEEE.... love all of your head pieace bagi atuuuu :p
Nadin said…
Lovely photos! I love your style too.=)


nadinmagbiray.blogspot.com
Lizelisabeth said…
Loooove your styling, Sara! Too lovely. Can't wait for your next style post! ;)

Hugs and kiss kiss,
Liz
.voguish.doodles.
haha, it was you? look different, foto satu aku kira bukan kamu sar..

hahaha, you before 17 was chubbier I think, and got some innocent pose in every shot.
Unknown said…
wawowoewow, kalo kata tyra banks ya, those photos are so editorial! suka bgt head piece nya, me likey. this year i am starting a new blogging project called Bandung Cross outlet, where i am going to visit an outlet once a week and write about it. hope you may take a peek on my blog :
http://peekatwist.blogspot.com.
I'll be glad if you may follow my blog just like I have followed yours. Love, Merilda.
Shanka Sulfa said…
Stumbled upon this blog online and you look so pretty! I love your looks, esp the one with the cropped grey jacket and the mint bunny-ear-looking ribbon. Followed you! ;)

feel free to browse through my blog anytime you have nothing better to do :)

http://shankapriyanka.blogspot.com

x, Shanka.

Popular Posts