life moments

i haven't really uploaded any outfit post lately, but bear with me.
 
random life events:
 
reconciled with my long lost best friend, cherryn! and getting over-silly around the city
 
 
 
 
 
with easter camp's committee. i feel so grateful & blessed to be a part of this eventful moment
 
 
 
another new hairstyle. yes, i got bored pretty easily
 
 
 
 
watching footie with mates & my mighty hawks won over collingwood! YAY!
 
 
 
chillin' with my girls
 
 
 
 
one random photoshoot with pingkan & bang john. people said this photo means something... wrong lol. i still love it though :p
 
 
 
cheers,
sartob

Comments

Mrs. Aa said…
wow.. cute hairstyle..

visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

warmest regards,
Miss Aa
www.miss-aa.com
Rosalinda Tjioe said…
I really love your new hairstyle sarrrr <3 <3 xx

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com
mualliffachrozi said…
wahhh lucuuu,suka style rambutnyaaa,so cute:))
kalau kamu punya waktu luang, aku tunggu kamu jalan2 keblog aku ya, dan kalau berkenan aku beerharap kamu mau followback blog aku,:)), aku sdh follow blog kamu loh, heee:))
salam kenal...sukses selalu untukmu...

stylewithstory.blogspot.com
Ruby said…
awesome hairstyle sarr ❤

WIN IDR 10.000.000,- by joining art & photography competition
check out my new post for more information ! ❤
Ayu Damayanthi said…
I love your hairstyleeee <3<3


xxxx
http://ayudamayanthi.blogspot.com/
Flo said…
So cute! Amazing editing btw!

Visit me too : www.fantailflo.com
xx

Popular Posts