life is full of expectation

thought of the day:

we live by expectation
expect what comes next, expect what the future holds, expect things will go better overtime
but sometimes, these kinds of expectation can ruin our future
we get disappointed, hurt, or perhaps mad because life doesn't go as the way we expected
the more we expect, the more risk we take
and the more risky it is, the more we become vulnerable

wait, did i use the wrong address? should i say "me" instead of "us"?
do you experience this too? or is it just me?

never mind.


i'm currently obsessed with sweaters & jackets - why? obviously, Indonesia is a tropical country and Jakarta loves the sun too much til it burns my skin. but, in the other hand, my office is freezing me out. can you imagine the extreme differences between my indoor & outdoor activities? no? uh well, after quite a long search, i found this great online shop that offers me a variety choice of sweaters and so forth. click here to check it out yourself ;)

Aupie.com was first established in the 2008's christmas night - how romantic isn't it? and they have successfully changed from a simple vintage speciality shop into a pint-sized platform of high-street fashion. Aupie provides a wide range of collection that suits each one of us. (fyi, this is not a whole copy-paste introduction because i literally love the collections, so i made an effort #confession). the other benefits you can gain from Aupie are that it ships free worldwide & implying 60 days' return policy. 

so here are some of my faves and if you're interested to stalk the item, click "here" to surf the website ;)







and these are my old archives when winter strikes in Melbourne and i couldn't just stay still :[



i don't know why it is un-rotate-able grrrrr








and still, um well, sorry if you need to turn your head a bit. forgive my technology limitation HA




cheers,
sartob


Comments

indeed, me too. shivering inside the office but when I walk out the door, heat wave come into me.

hahaha.. kece kece sar outfitnya, I love all of them!
welovefur said…
It's a great pics
You are so cute
kisses
www. welovefur.com
welovefur said…
It's a great pics
You are so cute
kisses
www. welovefur.com
Tara said…
Love all looks in this post. You're so talented to be stylish. Love your style.
Fahad Scale said…
oh hy girl!
thank you for dropping by my blog
it was really nice to see you
hope to see you again next chance
even though, none of us who won the competition. at least I had a great fun time with you guys <3
Unknown said…
Medan juga panasnya kebangetan, cyiin! But I just can't hide my love for sweaters and outers and layered outfits so I just wear them all hahaha. Love all those pictures of you, tob! Layersnya badai bgt sihh!

Aku jg kangen sama kamu, babe! I'll see u real soon ya (hopefully)! :*

http://steffisanta.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts