ice cold

if you happened to realise that i've been gone for a while;
well, you're definitely right!

it's not something i'm proud of, really. but, it's sorta... undeniable.
well, to tell you the truth, i had quite terrible days these past few weeks
and i just don't feel like sharing, so i kept my door shut and you know, 
escaped from reality (for a while).

let's keep it cool & move on, maybe?



who knows that making silly poses do help boosting up your mood?







alright, let's get over it & start the partaaaay!



or pretend like nothing happened & stay cool?



L.I.N.F (look im not a fluke) choker by Liz


"yes bitch, i'm talking to you"




wore: ZARA jumpsuit, FOREVER NEW belt, VINTAGE shoes, L.I.N.F chocker, HONGKONG earring & COTTON ON sunnies




cheers ... and peace out!

sartob

Comments

Mrs. Aa said…
mau colong sepatunya ah

stay fab,
Miss Aa
Unknown said…
sartoob lucuu bangett siihhh !! silly cute >.< love your jumpsuit !
Unknown said…
I really like your jumpsuit! I thought it was a matching top and pants! <3

I like that you enjoy vintage items. I believe I will enjoy more of your posts!
Following you and looking forward to your feed

Keep in touch
xx
christineadelina.blogspot.com
You look fantastic doll, hope all gets better xx
lucu jumpsuitnya toob! hihi
and you rock that shoes as well :p

xoxo, Jessica
PHOSKINNY
Rosalinda Tjioe said…
Love this look so muuuuch Sarrr! The plaid jumpsuit <3 <3 x

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com
CAT WRANGLER said…
love your jumpsuit!

xx
http://rimatambunan.blogspot.com

Popular Posts