dare to be RED


each one of us has a voice to speak up
a vote to decide
a sound to differentiate
a cry to let go
a laugh to spark
a smirk to tease
yet, no one is satisfied



sometimes, we're just not brave enough to talk our mind
seemingly unstable with our choice
and too afraid to pick a stand




but this time, it's our time to shine
it's never too late to stand up for ourselves
make a definite choice and stand strong
because it's your life, not theirs




yes, let's live our life to the fullest!
reach your dreams,
live your passion,
and smile for the path you've chosen


wore: hongkong red top & bowler hat, @koolastuffa collar, thrifted black midi skirt, retail therapy clogs, forever 21 clutch



cheers,
sartob

Comments

Dee said…
thanks for dropping by my my page !!

i really love your style from the day i saw you in IFW14 and INFARE yet didn't have the gut to say hi.

xoxo,
Dee
Style and Write
Love your clutch!
And also love your style! :D

http://randomizer-style.blogspot.com/
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dyn said…
Nice choices of words, you can move just anyone with that (hopefully tho) :) People need to speak up more nowadays, the freedom of speaking is still becoming some people's problems~ Should be thinking if I'm one of them or not~ I think too much when I want to speak up, I'm afraid I would hurt other people when I say something, it's always like that ;D

BLOG | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN
Milkha Eunike said…
kak sara kece as alwayss!!!
love the red look because it makes you so stunning <3

xoxo
milkhaeunike.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
love the red! stunning <3
suka clutchnya anyway <3

Ruby and Rosa
Unknown said…
I adooore red color! When in doubt I would choose red among other colors <3 and I have a similar hat to this one you are wearing so yeah I really really like this look!

xx
christineadelina.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
boolldd !! you totally rocked your outfiit tobb :*
You look marvellous doll, and I agree with what you say too!! We have to use our voices x
Karina Dinda R. said…
I love red and I love your clog ;)
Unknown said…
Lovely outfit!
in love with your clutch

xx
mytartanskirt.blogspot.com
Rosalinda Tjioe said…
Black and red is always the ultimate combination! Kece bgt Sar! xx

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com
Ayu Adiras said…
Hi there thanks for visiting my blog, i LOVE your red clutch.
such a fashion statement, love this post.

xo Diras
ayuadiras.blogspot.com
Wynne Prasetyo said…
BOLD! love this look! <3 <3
stylefrontier said…
wow looking great in bright outfit!
xoxo
style frontier
Tamara Emilia said…
i love red color and it's look so fit in you sar :)

tamaraemilia.blogspot.com
Crystal Knife said…
red really works on you, i hope i can do the same!

http://dinayme.blogspot.com

Popular Posts