fashion in your eyes

what is fashion for you?

i would say that it is partly - yet one of the most influential things in my life.
fashion may change my mood every single day.
it also changes as i grew older.
fashion understands my perspective and taste.
and it is basically revolving around my world.

if fashion was human, i would call her my best friend.
she knows how to dance along and cheer me up.
let me put it this way,
if i was sad or feeling blue, i would rather wear clothes that shows what my heart speaks.
black, blue, grey are my most favourite.
in contrary, if excitement contains my head, i would prefer happy and colourful outfit.
and it just... excites me even more!

each person, i believe, has their own favourite
(refer to Missydress.com.br whose collection are pretty awesome!)

the colourful,



the monochrome,



the layers,




the minimalist,



(photo courtesy: Missydress.com.br)
and many many many others.


so tell me, what is fashion for you?
and what is your preference?














with Anita Putri



my hot diva, Lulut Marganingtyas



wore:
vintage top, unbranded sheer pants, pla style ballerina flats, hnm hat




cheers,
sartob


Comments

Adeayu Hadijah said…
Fashion to me is what describe ourselves, it may changes just like our moods, it show much than we can write or say! ♥

My Little Cream Button ♥
MichelleSanjaya said…
you look so pretty~ cute pants <33

cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/
I love them all, I like a variety of styles so I don't get bored. You look lovely xx

Popular Posts