welcome myself (again)

oh God, finally, here i come back to this blog world,
it's been, well, months, almost a year since i last wrote a post here
not to mention lacking of maintenance here and there
woa, what a reckless blogger i am.


so, what changed my mind?
you know, college gave me a lot of stress with its assignments and tests.
and i was buried with my blackberry which didn't allow me to even open my computer
it was pretty shocking though, i could now have the spirit back to write.
hm, actually, i've been missing writing with my old keyboard here,
and i decided to let a few pics uploaded to keep this bloggie updated.


so, as you may see, there're a few pics of mine which confused my choice for tomorrow's christmas eve celebration. well, let's not discuss that, i'm pretty much tired talking about clothes. you know what, i spent like 12 hours (or more) looking for mom's present yesterday. OH YEAH! today's mom's big day! she's now turning to 48, some added wrinkles in her face might hurt but at least she's growing up, huh?

oyea, talking about clothes, my shop has sold most of the stuffs and preparing for the second chapter. i (and dhea) are newbies and do ask for assistance from any professional. so, may i have any of your contact number or msn or any else so i could just talk and ask a few questions? i mean, let's just exchange our experiences, it would be fun! and do open my online shop blog: LABEL or add us in facebook: labelclothingline@yahoo.com, i'm open to any comments, so feel free to write me something :)

well, i want to talk more more more
but, forget it. let's just enjoy the pics :p






top, blue bando & necklace- forever 21, skirties- ciel, lacey legging- LABEL , zipper heels- charles n keith





top- bebe, skirt- her room, butterfly black heels- oops forget!




lacey jacket- LABEL (order), skirties- her room


cheers!
sartob
tweet me: @sartob

Comments

secangkir kopi said…
gaya yg item putih asik..tapi yg ungu-pink bunga2 nggk deh...kayak bibi2
sartob said…
haha thx secangkir kopi

cheers,sartob

Popular Posts