new step

wow,
-i really don't know how to start, so let's just begin with a wow.

actually, i've been wow-ing my life for a while now.
i felt like, i was just moving into a new stage, new step ahead.

why?
it's simply because i'm stepping the year of 17.
not yet, though.
but still, as the time ticks, reaching the day, i felt older & older.

so, two days passed, and i've entered a new circle of life.
university.
it wasn't very shocking, to be honest.
but, hell, there're tons of new people who're standing along the line & they seem ready to run all together.
the thing is, i'm afraid to fall & left behind.
terrified. really.

and my life goes on after that.
we ran together & questioning our future.

this time i felt that i need to be wiser, acting like a true adult.
but, wait.
i still want to enjoy my teen life.
why should i grow faster than any other teenagers?
can i just stay being myself?

at the end, i got my point.
yes, i'm changing.
finding my true self.
let's destiny flow with my feet.
and surprise me every second i have.


ANDDDDD,
enough with the mellow thoughts,
let's see the old pics of mine.
i've been wanting to post them, but i kept forgetting, so here they are.
anyway, i miss my long hair uuu :(









cheers,
sartob

Comments

stylefrontier said…
it's okay
i believe you will enjoy your uni life later :)
cute photos dear


follow my blog if you like
little miss fhenny

xoxo
aisaicha said…
college life is sooooo good. eventho it can't beat hi school times. btw ke brightspot bareeeeeng yuk :) kabar2an via bbm ya hehe :D
vdcouture said…
lucu super!! me likeyy
love,vdcouture
hi
i just gave u an award.check my blog pls:)

http://aribbonpolkastethoscope.blogspot.com
cute pics n glasses

visit my blog:
pinkdna.blogspot.com

XOXO
i give u an award..
check my new post via this link
http://fashionnista-dorothy.blogspot.com/2010/07/flowering-in-forest.html

dont forget to post it soon..
thx
I love the third picture, great look combined with a great smile! ;)

XO,
BarbieJunk
ninit said…
Sukaa kacamata nya!
lucuu..hehe
Semoga sukses ya Sar kuliahnya :)
sartob said…
fhen: thank you :)
aisaicha: bsm brg seruuu! lo plg duluan sih hahah
vdcouture: aw thanks sayang :D
chie: thanks dear, i'll check it asap
cihud: aw thanks hehe
dorothy: thankss
lia: thanks a lot :)
nitya: haha thanks nityaa :D

Popular Posts