kept me going


YAAAAAYYY, i was so excited since my rated stylish article has been published! sadly enough, i can't see it directly coz i live... quite far away :p

well, my mom sent me the magz already, i'll jst gonna wait patiently and see it with my very own eyes (O.O)

this will be a quick post i suppose, since i have some stuffs to do later.

henceforth, im just gonna show you how my life has been



i knw this pic is blurry n the whole pt of seeing it is useless. but, i personally thought it shows pretty much magical thing. see those crowded thingie which kinda looks like a pack of ants? IT'S EFFIN GRAVEYARD MAN! daamn, it's big enough to build uni/school lol *oh well i do prefer malls actually*


anyway, i hv a project going on recently. you knw how stylish monash uni students are? you dnt knw, rnt you?

so, I, SARTOB, WILL DEDICATE MYSELF TO SHOW IT PROUDLY TO THE WORLD!

oh fine, it sounds (extremely) weird but hell, i truly mean it.


i am not a pro photographer or yet do hv a high tech camera or such things, but at least i own an eligible device which can captures stuffs, and i do have enthusiasm and courage (lol, now i sound like a cv writer) basically, im going to make a face hunter wanna-be MONASH version or ... nah, whatever.

so, stay tune people! more fashion posts coming up!



CHEERS,

@sartob -- follow me on twitter, fellas! :)

Comments

hi,,nice blog! mind to follow me?
i'll follow u back then..=)
Brenda Evans said…
saw u on gogirl's article, congrats! :D

brenda, breepluse.blogspot.com
3D ultrasounds said…
The simple language and concise page style really attract me.

Popular Posts