i'm back!


 everbest heels -- just notice i didn't fold my jeans properly. lol :p


 HIT THIS CAR ME I NEED THE MONEY!

 mark n spencer jeans




hey fellas, i'm back in INDOOOOOO! yay! so hyped to meet my family and mates. i unexpectedly met a lot of new friends along the way as well ;)

i've been hanging quite a lot in several malls, pitbull concert, brightspot, and meet ups with old friends. i'm starting my intern next monday and damn, im so fudgin' excited! i'll work at E&Y, just fyi :p

aight then, i don't feel like talking much, so catch ya later!

oh, and do contact me if ya planning a meet up, esp. a BLOGGER MEET UP lol

cheers,
sartob

Comments

Kate L. said…
I love the bag!!!

FASHION CAT
www.myfashioncat.com
Karina Dinda R. said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karina Dinda R. said…
Thank you for your comment on my blog :) Heart your shoes! Mind to follow each other? ^^

Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP
Anonymous said…
welcome back sartob and love your heels very muchhh!! ;)
Wynne Prasetyo said…
your necklace is so cute! welcome back to jakarta :)


WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM
Dika Dewi said…
love your shoes!!

with love:
http://kiddieelf.blogspot.com
Dana Paramita said…
hi! :D love your heels and necklace <3<3
Ima said…
Is that necklace from mannequin plastic? I saw it on bright spot market hehe

Popular Posts