past


WEEK 12 IS APPROACHING...
yes, exams are just around the corner without me realising.
i remembered the first day i came to Melbourne
the day when i first entered Monash University
excited, anxious, eager to see what the future awaits
but here i am, staring at my lecture slides, 
wondering if i could return to the past...


these few weeks had me thinking of how wonderful my life back then

when innocence covered back our childish looks
and never ending drama colours our days
when friendship and love stories are the highlights of our pages

but things changed by a bit and a bit 
yet, everything seems so different now


*it's just an old pic of mine which i edited out of boredom, please excuse my paint editing skill :p


cheers,
sartob

Comments

The Dragonfruit said…
Haha, lovely skills with the paint editing :b
Oh man, finals time for you too?
Good luck!

Trendy Teal
Bonnie said…
Good luck on your exams!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
Rosalinda Tjioe said…
So cute sarrrrr! Good luck on your exams! xx

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com
Rin Handika said…
Just found your blog and.... Cute pics!
Following you now! Mind to follow back? <3 Thanks! Xoxo.
Ayu Damayanthi said…
goodluck for your exam :))
Hope we can follow each other, one day


Kisses
Ayu
Unknown said…
Aw I hate it when exams get into the way of fashion. Don't worry to much about exams I used to have that 'lost' feeling overwhelming when I just started uni, but you'll get used to the routine pretty soon <3

would you like to follow each other?
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com
funny picture <3

http://degeekyshinly.blogspot.com/
Anonymous said…
I am in love with those pics! <3
This post is surely inspiring me :)
Thank you for sharing!
Have a wonderful weekend dear
xoxo

♥ sugarpuff ♥
Pinkie Anggia
http://pinkieanggia.tumblr.com/
Stephani Janet said…
be optimistic! all the best for your study :)
Yessica said…
Cute picture! All the best for the exams. =D
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
sartob thanks for sweet comment ya kamu kapan plg common lets meet how cute you are <3 goodluck for the exam ya. contact me if you want via tweet @putritanita
Joshua Tjandra said…
ah, I miss those colorful high school moments as bad. good luck for your exam & glad to find your cute blog ;)
just enjoy your life... and good luck for the exam :)



Hei Echa!
hay dear sara, now im offcially back on the track! you can check my page for the latest post! me miss u!
Unknown said…
Omg! Got surprised from your previous post. Is that Pingkan? A girl I know!! She's one of my childhood friends ;p
Let me know if I make mistake in recognizing people haha.
Good luck anyways on your exam!

xx
crunchy cheese me
Stella Winata said…
hello! Thank you for dropping by and it's nice to know an Indo here in Melb! I'm studying at Monash. How about you?
thx for ur sweet comment !
good luck for ur exam !

xoxo,
Rebecca
http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

Popular Posts