scarecrow and bones

what inspires my outfit the most?
my late night dream that builds my morning's mood (unless it's a prepared outfit)

lately, i had such scary & killer dreams that ruin my day's mood. i don't know what is going on with me but i hope every bit of this scary nightmare will come to an end. I NEED A LIFEEEEEE HAHAHA

recalling my old photos from Melbourne, here are the halloween-themed (sort of) that i'd love to show off.





my killer stareeeeeee 0.0






wore: vintage jacket, cotton on sweater & boyfriend jeans, dr marten shoes





wore: jayjays sweater, zara skirt, bali bag, sportsgirl tights, windsor smith shoes, romwe shirt (worn inside)



scared enough?
no?
BYE


cheers,
sartob

Comments

Anonymous said…
Very beautifuls outfits ;) Amazing blazer!

I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com
Putri Valentina said…
i'm in love with you blazer and your pants in the 1st outfit
so cool! :D

btw my necklace is from adorable project indonesia :D

WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM
Anonymous said…
lovely!
how about following each other?


sweet and sugars,
Dias
Unknown said…
look yang kedua cute bangett sih kamu >.<
fretsttet said…
Love the look! womens hoodies here

Popular Posts