stay ethnic

it wasn't another typical outfit. 

as i finally have returned to Indonesia (and it feels damn good to be back) i managed to put the essence of Indo's culture with a twist of modern art in my outfit. this time though, i'm putting more effort in preserving Indonesia's various ethnicity. with tenun on my bag, bali accessories and batik-look-a-like outer; i felt like a new-born woman (of course with a bit of exaggeration). but yeah, you haven't seen me in this kind of outfit for a while, yes?

honestly speaking, i missed the sunbeam, sea of sweat, and crazy traffic of Jakarta. it sounds ridiculous i admit, but those are Jakarta's trademarks and you'll certainly feel the same way if you were in my position. one of the reasons i missed my hometown is because i can adjust back my lifestyle. i need to start living a healthy life for sure. i gained x kilos (censor is needed) and laziness haunts my days. it sucks. i hated exercising as the weather didn't support my intention at all. it sometimes got too cold that stuck my body & soul in the bed or too hot that i insist to not getting sweaty. while in here, i have my mom who acts as my assistant slash personal trainer slash driver slash the act of a mother who always tell her kid to eat vegetables (and you knw how talkative she can be). i started joining muay thai & running thing for a couple times. it did not last, but i'm trying my best to get back to the phase. wish me luck? OR MAYBE, join me?








cheers,
sartob

Comments

Mrs. Aa said…
nice outer <3

visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

stay fab,
Miss Aa
Unknown said…
super ethnic !! love the outfits saaar :*
gorgeous! love the red shoes and the outerwear <3

http://pinktearydream.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts