batik day

here in Indonesia, it's claimed that every Friday is Batik day, where citizens are encouraged to wear Batik to preserve Indonesian culture.
however, for me personally, i ain't need Friday to wear Batik. it's my favourite fabric and i'm too proud to show it off.





and special appearance by my girl, Lulut






both of the bag & shoes are Indonesian made. proudly branded by Pribumi.




and this random stair was photo shoot material, so i wouldn't miss my chance :p




oh, and the skirt was just a plain batik material that was knot properly to be looked like that.
should i make a tutorial for that?


excited much, kid?



and two extras "VOGUE" - editorial kinda ish photos with my babe.
thanks timer!



cheers,
sartob

Comments

Fahad Scale said…
lucu banget pake kain batik nya gitu jadi celana!
patut dicontoh jadi inspirasi <3


Mr. Rebel in Town
Just beautiful,. love the whole look. Gorgeous fabrics :)) xx

Popular Posts